LONDON, 23 AUGUST 2019: Bridge India is excited to announce a partnership with Fair Observer, a San Francisco-based digital media platform, to publish our Members’ perspectives, stories and shape the global conversation.
Join Bridge India and Fair Observer make sense of the world. Fair Observer’s values align with our own: Openness, Democracy, Plurality, Inquiry and Education. So we’re calling on Bridge India Members to submit blogs, in-depth articles, podcasts and interactive features on World Affairs, Politics, Economics, Business or Culture.
“We aim to inform and educate global citizens of today and tomorrow. We believe in freedom and fairness, diversity and debate and in challenging the status quo, and that’s why we’re delighted to welcome Bridge India Members on our platform. Bridge India does wonderful work in Europe connecting the Indian diaspora and India-watchers to India, and providing their Members a global audience seemed a natural extension of that ambition,” said Atul Singh, Founder, CEO and Editor-in-Chief, Fair Observer.
If this is up your street and you want to get published under a Bridge India – Fair Observer partnership, here’s what to do:
- First, you have to be a Bridge India Member. You can become one here.
- Contact Bridge India us firstname.lastname@example.org with your content, including a high-res headshot and bio less than 50 words.
- We’ll check it and run our usual editorial checks.
- Fair Observer goes through the same kind of checks.
- Both Bridge India and Fair Observer will publish it and share it on our respective social media,