We’re expanding our team and looking for the right candidates to join us, for virtual internships. If this is you, please do apply.
Working with us:
You will be interested in global affairs, have some grounding in politics, economic, sociology or international affairs. You will appreciate good debate and conversation with differing points of view, and enjoy speaking to different people.
You will be creative, demonstrate leadership in leading initiatives that could be outside your comfort zone and be excited about speaking to CEOs and Ministers’ offices from around the world, and be able to anticipate and adapt to cultural differences working across countries. You will have excellent oral communication skills, and be able to produce high quality email and written communication for a variety of audiences.
You are a likable person that naturally steers the success of the vision of the trustees and Advisory Board, believing it will be the result of each and every member of the team working and behaving in ways that achieve results that support this journey. Rather than ask, ‘Can it be done?’, you say, ‘Let’s do it this way’.
Do you tick these boxes?
- Be able to commit to at least a three-month virtual internship, for at least 20 hours/week
- Some experience in event planning, content creation,communications
- Enthusiasm for working across sectors and different client requirements
- Ability to engage a wider variety of stakeholders
- Have some background in one or more of: economic, politics, international relations, sociology
- Interested and curious approach towards world affairs
- Display an ability to manage uncertainty and work remotely
- Demonstrate an ability to think strategically
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent speaking skills
Want bonus points?
- You’re familiar with organising webinars, and using Canva
- You understand how to engage senior stakeholders across different business cultures
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working with senior people from Day 1 from the UK, Europe and abroad, including CEOs and government officials. You’ll have access to stakeholders that are willing to give their time and mentor you to grow as an individual right from the start. Remote is the new norm and that’s always been our mantra.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications on a rolling basis. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to email@example.com, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a perfect fit for this role.
For the right candidates, we’ll come back to you within seven days, and two 30-min interviews with our team. If you don’t hear back from us within seven days, it’s unlikely your application has been successful at this stage.