Most of our events are reserved for Members, and include monthly networking drinks, closed-door dinners and online sessions with senior public policy stakeholders. Each session is hosted by one of our trustees or Advisory Board Members.
If you’re already a Member, you will receive regular updates through our Substack newsletters here.
If you’re not, you can do so here. We release details of upcoming events through our general newsletters if spaces are available. You can register for these by scrolling to the bottom of this page to the footer and signing up for the mailing list.
You should attend our events if want to:
- Meet senior stakeholders from entrepreneurship, law, banking, civil service, diplomacy, academic and more to discuss The India Story
- Participate in an exchange of enterprise, innovation and dialogue that convenes business and policy leaders, changemakers and entrepreneurs, civil society and investors
- Build your network
- Ask our Membership team for tailored introductions
- Exchange ideas with like-minded mid- and senior-career professionals
Our monthly events include:
- Networking Drinks
- Bridge India Dinner Series (details here)
- Webinars with key public policy stakeholders
- Partnered events with other organisations
- Member introductions, through our Memberships team